Category: Mandible / Midface Plates and Screws
The MATRIX MIDFACE Plating System is a simple, effective, and efficient system consisting of plates, screws, and instrumentation.
The MATRIX MIDFACE Plating System is intended for use in selective trauma of the midface and craniofacial skeleton; craniofacial surgery; reconstructive procedures; and selective orthognathic surgery of the maxilla and chin.
MATRIX MIDFACE is a simple yet comprehensive system that offers flexibility and ease of use.
• All screws work with all plates within each MATRIX system
• One screwdriver blade for all screws within each MATRIX system
• Color-coding by strength for easy identification
• Reduced plate screw profile, where applicable
• Self-retaining screws/blades that reduce cam-out*
• Rounded edges on plates
• Standardized instrumentation
• Reduced inventory for hospitals without compromising clinical solutions
*Data on file at Synthes
All medical devices have associated risks. Please refer to the package insert and other labeling for a complete list of indications, contraindications, precautions and warnings. For further information on DePuy Synthes Products, please contact your local DePuy Synthes Representative.